Solar / Thermal Blankets are exceptionally and innovatively designed to utilise the sun’s rays primarily for 2 functions:
- to warm the pool water directly below the cover
- to act as an insulator (during the evening, windy times etc.)
They are available in various micron polyethylene variants with UV inhibitors and come with warranties. These covers float on water, bubble side down and can be custom made for any pool size and shape. These covers can be used for home, school, gym, industry and agriculture and other commercial type pools.
Energy Guard Geobubble Pool Blanket
This innovative cover reduces a pool’s power consumption and saves on household electricity costs. The EnergyGuard thermal cover has a dark grey surface with a black underside. The EnergyGuard GeoBubble cover inhibits light entry into the pool, preventing photosynthesis and making it difficult for algae to grow or survive. This, combined with its thermal properties, yields several benefits for the pool owner.
- Grey and Black in colour (Mid night Blue when Raised against the Sun )
- 500 Microns in Thickness
- Prevents Algae Growth
- Heats the pool by 7degrees
- Retains Heat
- Savings on Chemicals
- Savings on Electricity
- Prevents Evaporation
Home and Commercial
Our GeoBubble® Thermal Blankets float on water, bubble side down and can be custom made for any pool size and shape. These covers can be used for home, school, gym, industry, agriculture and other commercial type pools.
- Roll up station – Manual or Automated (for convenience and to keep it tidy and out the way)
- Protective Cover (protects from sun when rolled up)
- Leading Edge (easy to pull in and out of pool and reduce water getting on top of cover)
- Wind protection tools
- Chlorine levels need to be checked and be stable at all times to increase the lifespan of this product.
- Always remove your cover when treating your pool with chemicals.
- A well-balanced pool saves time and money.
- Most importantly – when it’s covered, you’re saving!